When OEMs and other customers require a quality motion control part or system, they can turn to Orscheln Products. Orscheln Products is a global leader in the design and manufacture of motion control systems and offers a wide range of solutions for various heavy-duty vehicle applications. Among Orscheln’s offering of products is the non-contact hall effect sensor. These hall effect sensors are designed for a range of throttle control applications, as each sensor is fully programmable and can be engineered to suit a customer or OEMs’ unique requirements. Electrical ratings for Orscheln Products’ non-contact hall effect sensors include:
- Supply Voltage: 5 Volts ± 0.5 Volts DC
- Absolute Maximum: 36 Volts
- Reverse Voltage: -15 Volts
- Supply Current: 20mA to 50mA per Die
- Output Current: ± 8mA per Channel
- Correlation of Outputs: Correlation Formula – APS2 = (APS1/2) ± 2%
To view the full list of specifications for Orscheln Products’ non-contact hall effect sensors, please click here. To further inquire or to learn more about pricing and availability, click here to speak to a member of the Orscheln Products Sales Team today.