|Water level Coolant System
- Delivery Vehicles
- Diesel engines
- Gasoline engines
- Natural Gas Engines
- Marine engines
- Aircraft engines
- Agricultural equipment
- Construction Equipment
- Fully calibrated Twist2Lock™ Lock System
- Greater accuracy and performance
- Ease of customer use
- Positive fluid identification through cap labeling
- Many cap color and marking options available
- Custom graphic/symbol or text options available for top of cap
- Industry proven product since 1996
- Over 5 million assemblies in the field
- Design eliminates oil leakage “blow-by” at cap and at engine block
- Locking cap connection eliminates loose or lost dipsticks caused by vibration
- Easier routing
- Flexible tube options
- Reduced corrosion with various material and plating options
An FLI For Most Applications
Our Twist2Lock™ F1, F2, F3 and F4 designs offer OEMs and users a wide selection of options in fluid check, check/fill or fill options. A large inventory of tube materials and configurations are available to handle the wide range of temperatures and routings needed to support many different kinds of engine, transmission, and other fluid system operating environments.
Formed Metal Tubing
With in-house tube bending capabilities, Orscheln can design and manufacture tubes of various sizes for simple and complex routings alike.
Custom End Fittings
No two engine or transmission ports are the same. Orscheln offers customized end fittings for use with a variety of tube materials, both metal, and polymers, to meet your specific needs.
Customer Specific Blade and Markings
Orscheln customers can designate their desired blade type and markings. Our Orscheln Twist2Lock™ system is manufactured with accuracy in mind. Dipsticks are calibrated to the tube when manufactured, so your fluid level measurement will be repeatable and dependable. Orscheln customers can also designate their desired blade type and markings.