- On-Highway vehicles with automatic transmissions
- Delivery trucks
- Off-highway vehicles
- Haulage tractors
- Military trucks
- Specialty commercial vehicles
- Allison 1000/2000, Eaton, GM, and Ford Transmissions
- Delivery Vehicles
- Can be configured with position sensors, switches, and mounting brackets to fit your application
- Customizable for various automatic transmissions
- Available on both individual and system levels
- Vehicle Interlock flexibility
- Illuminated shift position strip
- Mounting towers available
- Transmission kits with installation instructions
Mechanical Shift Control Systems
Orscheln Products designs and manufactures mechanical shift systems for automatic transmissions. Orscheln Products can provide the entire system, or just the components for both OEM applications as well as the aftermarket. Shift levers are available in Side Push Button, T-Handle Release and Top Push Button Release configurations. A shift “system” would consist of a shift control lever, a control cable, and a transmission connection kit.
Orscheln Products offers a variety of lever operated valve controls, from the traditional spring centered valve control lever to heavy duty levers in standard and push button, gated configuration. Also available, the traditional “dump body” style controls in both the rugged, T- release type “Felsted™ shifter” and the economic, side push button release, NG shifter styles. Orscheln Products can provide optional mounting towers in single, double and triple configurations also connection kits and hardware.
Pump Control Systems
Dump Body controls are available on both Side Push Button and T-Handle Release configurations. Pump controls are also available for “FNR” functions in friction lever, gated and non-gated configurations for hydrostatic and other direction control applications. Pump control applications can generally be solved with one of the standard products in either the shifter or heavy duty lever design.