- Construction machinery
- Farm machinery
- Delivery Vehicles
- Smooth responsive interface
- Precision signal engineering
- Support for design and application
- 100% end-of-line testing
- Electrically independent dual programmable outputs
- Programming options include analog or PWM output, increasing or decreasing signal, custom open and closed throttle signal levels
- Options for metal or polymer design
- Floor Mount or Suspended Foot Pedal Assemblies
- Hand Throttle Assemblies
- Custom Designs
- IP67,-40°C to 85°C operation range
- Tested to SAEJ1455
Electronic Foot Pedals
Electronic Throttle Pedals are offered in floor mounted and suspended designs. Each delivers a precise signal that interacts with the engine’s electronic fuel management systems. The fast-reacting pedals provide smooth driver operation and feature a durable, longer-life programmable Orscheln Products Sensor. Polymer components create a lightweight pedal, as much as half the weight of current pedals in the marketplace. Steel base plates are available upon request.
EV2 Vernier Control
The EV2 vernier control is hand operated for precise, variable engine speed adjustment on electronically controlled stationary engines, or from a remote operating position on mobile equipment. It uses a linear potentiometer to translate mechanical position to an electrical signal in order to control the engine from a remote location.
Dual output Hall effect sensor
The Orscheln Hall-Effect Sensor has dual, electrically independent and independently programmed sensors. Redundant sensors meet FMVSS requirements and allow for fast, accurate and correlated verification of sensor angle by the engine’s electronic fuel management systems.