OEM and aftermarket customers come to Orscheln Products for quality products and services. To demonstrate expertise in the motion control industry, Orscheln Products provides a range of engineering disciplines that are designed to meet the various needs of customers.
Orscheln Products engineering disciplines can include:
- Mechanical Design
- Electrical Hardware
- Project Management
- Manufacturing Engineering
- Tool/Fixture design and build, End-of-line testing, Kaizen, Error-proofing assembly processes
- DFARs, IMDS, REACH compliancy, PMA submissions, FAA conformity
- In-house CAD/CAE/FEA
- Design, manufacture and test of ferrous, non-ferrous metals, plastics and corrosion coatings/treatments
- Standard product as well as custom design capabilities
- Customer experience in the on-highway, off-highway, material handling, ground support, military, marine, aircraft and aerospace markets
View these quality Orscheln Products engineering disciplines here. For questions or comments, contact a member of the Orscheln Products Sales Team today.