Orscheln Products has decades of experience in manufacturing motion control systems for the heavy-duty marketplace and produces a line of non-contact hall effect sensors for throttle controls. Orscheln Products’ non-contact hall effect sensors are fully programmable and customizable to meet many customers’ requirements.
The specifications of Orscheln Products’ non-contact hall effect sensors include:
- Fully programmable sensor outputs: Dual Analog and PVM
- Connector: Delphi 6 Pin Connector, mates with P/N 12066317 or equivalent
- Supply voltage: 5 Volts ± 0.5 Volts DC
- Absolute maximum: 36 Volts
- Reverse voltage: -15 Volts
- Operating temperature: -40°C to +85°C
- Endurance: 10 million full cycles
- Dither: 80 million cycles
Click here to view more information about Orscheln Products’ non-contact hall effect sensors.
If you’d like to get information about pricing and availability from Orscheln Products’ Sales Team, please click here today.