Orscheln Products, a global leader in the production of motion control systems for the heavy-duty marketplace, manufactures a line of electric motor actuators as part of a complete electronic shift actuator system. Orscheln’s electric motor actuators are designed to provide key benefits to Orscheln’s customers, including:
- Simplified electrical connection, with only the DC power and digital communications signal required for operation.
- Increased electric motor actuator reliability, due to the use of a non-contact hall-effect sensor.
- Actuator has sufficient strength to pull out of park position at various temperature extremes.
- Due to a linear shaft output, the electric motor actuator can be set up for a direct connection or remote connection via control cable.
- When paired with a push button shift selector, Orscheln’s electric motor actuator provides a shift-by-wire system that operates over CAN J1939.
To further inquire about Orscheln Products’ electric motor actuators, contact the Sales Team today.