Orscheln Products, a global leader in motion control systems for the heavy-duty marketplace, manufactures a non-contact hall effect sensor for throttle controls. Below are the electrical and mechanical ratings of this fully programmable and customizable non-contact hall effect sensor.
- Supply Voltage: 5 Volts +/- 0.5 Volts DC
- Absolute Maximum: 36 Volts (none operational above 7.5 Volts, normal operation upon return to supply voltage)
- Reverse Voltage: -15 Volts
- Supply Current: 5V Tpy. 8.5mA per Channel
- Output Current: 8mA per Channel
- Correlation of Outputs: Correlation formula – APS2 = (APS1) ± 2%
- Operating Temperature: -40 degrees C to +85 degrees C
- Storage Temperature: -40 degrees C to +105 degrees C
- Endurance: 10,000,000 Full Cycles
- Dither: 80,000,000 Cycles
For more information about Orscheln’s non-contact hall effect sensor, contact the Orscheln Products Sales Team.