Orscheln Products is a global leader in a wide variety of industries such as: aviation, agriculture, construction, trucks, military, and more for motion controls and systems. A large component of Orscheln Products success is their dedication to quality design and manufacture of every available product. While Orscheln is known for their dependable services, here is an up close look on what engineering disciplines that Orscheln Products provides for their OEM and aftermarket customers:
- Mechanical Design
- Electrical Hardware
- Project Management
- Manufacturing Engineering
- Tool/Fixture design and build, End-of-line testing, Kaizen, Error-proofing assembly processes
- DFARs, IMDS, REACH compliancy, PMA submissions, FAA conformity
- In-house CAD/CAE/FEA
- Design, manufacture and test of ferrous, non-ferrous metals, plastics and corrosion coatings/treatments
- Standard product as well as custom design capabilities
- Customer experience in the on -highway, off-highway, material handling, ground support, military, marine, aircraft and aerospace markets
- and more!
To learn more about Orscheln Product’s quality services and products, click here.