Orscheln Products strives to provide each OEM and aftermarket customer with quality testing support. Orscheln Products utilizes a 7,000 sq. ft. lab house to accommodate all of the testing operations that is designed and manufactured to test and demonstrate that each of one Orscheln’s products meets the internal standards as well as the OEM and aftermarket customer’s requirements.
Orscheln Products testing support includes the following:
- Thermal – 70 deg C to 170 deg C, Thermal Shock, Humidity
- Corrosion Test Lab
- B117, D2247, GM9540P, GMW14827, GM4465, SAE J2334, GM4465P, GM4298P
- Sine, Random, Shock (Combined with Environmental)
- Mechanical Life-Cycle, Durability, Ultimate Strength
- Efficiency to meet generic and specific customer test requirements
- Full vehicle instrumentation and in-lab testing
- In-house test fixture design and build
If you have any questions or comments regarding Orscheln Products testing support, please contact the Orscheln Products Sales Team by following this link.