Orscheln Products manufactures non-contact hall effect sensors for throttle controls for the international heavy-duty vehicle marketplace. These hall effect sensors from Orscheln Products are designed to be fully programmable and are customizable to meet a wide range of customer requirements. Some specifications of Orscheln’s hall effect sensors for heavy-duty vehicles include:
- Sensor outputs: Dual analog and PWM
- Connector: Delphi 6 pin connector, mates with P/N 12066317 or equivalent
- Supply voltage: 5 Volts ± 0.5 Volts DC
- Output current: ± 8mA per channel
- Operating temperature: -40°C to +85°C
To further inquire about Orscheln Products’ hall effect sensors for the heavy-duty vehicle marketplace, please speak to the Orscheln Sales Team today.