Orscheln Products’ electronic shift actuator systems are comprised of two parts: an electric motor actuator, and a programmable push button shift selector to provide a shift-by-wire system, designed for electro-mechanical transmissions, that operates over CAN J1939. The following list presents just a few of the many features of the electronic shift actuator systems from Orscheln Products:
- Provides bump shifting in applications where needed
- Can be programmed to communicate with the TCM to provide diagnostic feedback
- “High output” actuator design provides enough strength to pull out of park at various temperatures
- A linear shaft output enables the actuator to be set up for either a direct or remote connection
- The shift selector has a bright OLED display and options for button labeling and configuration
To get more information about Orscheln Products’ quality electronic shift actuator systems, click here to contact the Sales Team.