Features of Non-Contact Hall Effect Sensors for Throttle Controls
Orscheln Products manufactures non-contact hall effect sensors for throttle controls that are fully programmable and customizable to help meet customers’ specifications. These electronic hall effect sensors for throttle controls feature dual analog and PWM sensor outputs and are compatible with a Delphi 6 pin connector which mates with P/N 12066317 or equivalent. Other ratings of Orscheln’s non-contact hall effect sensors for throttle controls include:
- A supply voltage of 5 Volts ± 0.5 Volts DC
- A reverse voltage of -15 Volts
- Supply current of 20mA per die
- Operating temperature of -40°C to +85°C
- An endurance rating of 10 million full cycles
To learn more about the features of Orscheln’s non-contact hall effect sensors for throttle controls, please click here. To further inquire about these sensors, please contact the Sales Team today.