Orscheln Products, a global leader in motion control system manufacturing for heavy-duty vehicle and aircraft applications, is proud of their experienced motion control engineering team. Orscheln Products’ Engineering Team is committed to working closely with our customers to help understand their needs in regards to motion control systems. If our standard products don’t fit your application, our team of engineers has the experience, knowledge and facilities to design custom systems.
Orscheln Engineering Disciplines Include:
- Mechanical Designing
- Electrical Hardware
- Software Engineering
- Test Engineering
- Project Management
- Manufacturing Engineering
- Tool/Fixture design and manufacturing, End-of-line testing, Kaizen, Error-proofing assembly processes
- DFARs, IMDS, REACH compliancy, PMA submissions, FAA conformity
- In-house CAD/CAE/FEA
- Designing, manufacturing and testing of ferrous, non-ferrous metals, plastics and corrosion coatings/treatments
- Standard product design as well as custom design capabilities for specific applications
- Customer experience in the on -highway, off-highway, material handling, ground support, military, marine, aircraft and aerospace markets
Contact our headquarters to learn more about Orscheln Products Engineering and custom design capabilities.