Orscheln Products, a leader in the manufacture of motion control systems for the heavy-duty marketplace, provides electronic hall effect sensors to customers all over the world. Orscheln’s non-contact electronic hall effect sensor is fully programmable, and can be customized to meet the needs of many customers.
Additional information about the environmental validation for electronic hall effect sensors from Orscheln Products is as follows:
- Temperature Cycle -40°C to +85°C
- Vibration Random and Swept Sine
- Humidity 95% RH for 240 Hours
- Salt Spray 96 Hours
- Ingress IP67
- Combined Environmental 288 Hours
- EMC Susceptibility >150V/m
- EMC Emissions CISPR 25 and ISO 14982
To learn more about electronic hall effect sensors from Orscheln Products, please contact the Orscheln Products Sales Team.