If you are an OEM or aftermarket customer in need of electronic push button selectors for construction, Orscheln Products can design and manufacture electronic push button selectors that are specifically intended for your application. Orscheln Products, which is headquartered in Moberly, MO, provides shift control systems that are designed to promote durability and precision. Orscheln’s electronic push button selectors are configured to offer a variety of solutions for OEM and aftermarket customers.
The electronic push button shift selector can offer the following features for your construction application:
- OEM applications for automatic, automated manual, and hybrid power trains
- CAN communication enabled for interface with vehicle systems
- Shift selector powered by driver control module
- Graphic display advisory system
- Diagnostics available for transmissions
- Programmable circuit board
- Vehicle interlock flexibility
To purchase Orscheln Products’ electronic push button selectors for construction, follow this link to speak with the Sales Team today.