As a global manufacturer of motion control systems for the heavy-duty vehicle marketplace, Orscheln Products produces a wide range of high performance control cables. Orscheln’s positive lock cables are available in various configurations, including: Light Duty 3 Series, Heavy Duty 3 Series, and 4 Series. Some specifications of Orscheln Products’ positive lock cables are as follows:
- Light Duty: Exposed solid core or 1×7 HP core
- Heavy Duty: 3 and 4 Series threaded end rods
- Applications: throttle, choke, engine stop, fuel shut-off, latches
- Temperature range: -65 to +225°F (-54 to +107°C) Std. and -65 to +300°F (-54 to +149°C) HEFT 2
- Quick disconnect positive lock head
If one of Orscheln’s standard positive lock cables do not meet a customer’s specifications, Orscheln’s team of engineers is capable of designing a custom solution.
To get more information about Orscheln’s positive lock cables, do not hesitate to contact the Sales Team today.