Orscheln Products, a global leader in the design and manufacture of motion control products and systems, provides suspended foot pedals for a variety of heavy-duty vehicle and equipment applications. If you’re in the market for suspended foot pedals, you may be interested in the following functional specifications for Orscheln’s suspended foot pedals.
Functional Specifications for Orscheln’s Suspended Foot Pedals:
- Actuation force applied perpendicular to the pedal pad surface and at a point 5.6 inches (142mm) from the centerline of the pivot access.
- Initial Movement > 2 lbs. (9N)
- Full Throttle < 8 lbs. (35 N)
- Rotational Angle 16-20 degrees
- Weight of Pedal 0.7 lbs. (.32 Kg)
To learn more about Orscheln’s suspended foot pedals or other motion control products or systems from Orscheln Products, contact a member of the Orscheln Products Sales Team by clicking here.