Orscheln Products offers electrical shift actuator systems for OEMs and for aftermarket customers. With locations and customers around the globe, Orscheln Products has become a world leader in the ESAS industry by designing high quality products. Orscheln Products designed electrical shift actuator systems with mechanical interface in mind to provide a shift-by-wire system that operates over CAN J1939 and for bump shifting in applications where needed most by customers.
Orscheln’s ESAS can feature:
- ESAS is designed for mechanical lever transmissions and gear boxes.
- Applications similar to Allison Transmissions 1000 and 2000
- Provides a shift-by-wire system
- Operates over CAN J1939.
- Utilizes PBSS
- Programmable to communicate with the TCM and provide diagnostic feedback.
- Provides Manual Mode for bump shifting in applications where needed.
To view the possible benefits of Orscheln Products ESAS, click here to see a video and read further information. If you are ready to speak with a member of the Orscheln Products Sales Team, follow this link.